Quick Midweek Update

Today I finally got my car window replaced after almost a full week. I had to take time-off work after lunch and brought the car to O'Brien at Stuart Park. The person who served me, Chris was a really nice chap. When I had gone down last week, it was almost closing time. Nevertheless, he still served me patiently and placed a booking in for me. By the time I got out, it was already past their closing but Chris never showed any sort of displeasure and served me with a smile. 

So anyway, the team at O'Brien did a fantastic job and now I can drive my car around as per normal. Sang and I can get back to our routine of driving to work on our own. The past few days, Shawn would pick her up and drop her at work along with his wife (Shawn's wife and Sang are colleagues). 

Other than that, I got back to playing football after 2 weeks. Oh, I volunteered to be in the committee of the Darwin Camera Club and they gladly took me in. I am quite excited to be in the committee so let's see what happens from here.

Last weekend I did a bit of cooking at Asian Pot. It was a fun experience! Erm, sorry for the random insertion of an event that occurred a week back. Moving on...

Sang and I had a simple dinner tonight. We whipped up pesto pasta in like 30 min and honestly, not bragging here, it tastes better than the pasta we had at Cucina. Sorry Cucina, but you really got to up your game. Slathering a humongous plate with a tonne of pasta doesn't help when the it doesn't taste good. 

It will be a slightly early night for me as there is a United game at 4.30am. Playing against Crystal Palace so let's see what comes of that. The coming weekend is a long weekend and the following week we will be in Adelaide. Two weeks after Adelaide, we will be back in Singapore. It is going to be an exiting month.

Cheers! 

Update: Utd winning two nil and Darmian just scored a pile driver! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts