Apologies

Hi everyone. No I have not forgotten about this blog and it has been at the back of my mind for the past 4 - 5 days. Unfortunately I haven't been able to sit down and put up  a new post as I have been seriously bogged down with events.

The week before, Sang and I were back in Singapore for our cousin's wedding. We spent a cool 8 days in Singapore and it was a mad rush everyday. Our kind friend Nirmal offered his vacant unit for us to stay in and we are really grateful to him for that. We had almost 2 - 3 meetups everyday and it seriously took the stuffing out of Sang and I. Not to mention that I danced my ass off (figurative although I wish it was literal) at the wedding and we returned to Darwin last Sunday morning feeling really knackered

Back in Darwin, the past few days have just been equally tiring. Of course it is mostly my fault packing my schedule with football sessions, badminton, rock climbing and photography sessions. But hey, exercise is important!

Anyway, I am going to end this post here. It is more of a, "I haven't forgotten you guys," post. I really hope to be able to do a more detailed post in the coming week but I have also been spending a lot of time in photography lately and at the moment, my focus is on getting my photography business up and running. So apologies if the posts do not come fast and furious in the coming months.

Till my next (hopefully more detailed) post, have fun and stay healthy everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts